Simclad are an industrial and commercial roofing company based in Stockport who are a qualified CHAS accredited contractor with over 32 years experience working on the commercial and industrial Overcladding Services.
- Existing roof over-cladding with insulated or single skin steel profiled systems.
- Upgrade of asbestos cement roofs using matching profiled GRP sheeting.
Benefits of overcladding include:
- A Cheaper alternative to a full roof replacement
- Minimal disruption and no loss of revenue as building stays open
- Increases revenue and value of the building.
- Helps eliminate any internal building problems.
- Reduces ongoing maintenance costs with lower condensation risk, thermal bridging and corrosion
- Protects your building from water penetration and improves air tightness.
- Improves the aesthetic appearance of structure
- Increases the service life of your structure with a protective second skin.
- Upgrade of asbestos cement roofs using matching profiled GRP sheeting
- Improved heat efficiency (with added insulation layer)
Alternative Systems for AC Roofing
- Overcladding of existing asbestos cement sheeting with GRP profiled sheets providing a cheaper and long lasting alternative to steel overclad systems.
Please contact us on 0845 045 7505 for a free quote